Once you’ve had a homemade Mayo you’ll never go back. Play with your own flavours but here’s a great one to try!
Once you've made your own you'll never go back to shop brought. Plan with the seasoning to make your own great recipe. I love this to make my coleslaw.
- 1 Egg
- 500 mls Oil (1/3 Olive and 2/3 Canola)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Djion Mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- 20 mls Lemon Juice
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender and blend just to combine 1-2 seconds
- With blender on low gently pour in the oil gradually increasing the speed until you have no remaining oil. Check for consistency and blend only a few more seconds to combine.
- Taste for balance of flavour
Calories: 759kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 84gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 61gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 410mgPotassium: 26mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 56IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!