Thai Chicken Patties
This great Thai inspired chicken patties are fantastic on the BBQ. Serve them with a brioche roll or for a low carb alternative in a large lettuce leaf. Fresh and summery especially when paired with a great Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
- 500 grams Chicken Diced
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 1/2 Stick Lemon Grass Grind into pulp
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander
- 1 Green Chilli
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 tbsp Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind
- 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal Can substitute with Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and blend until combined.
- Form into small or larger sized patties
- Put a small amount of oil in a fry pan and fry on both sides until cooked through or cook on the BBQ
- Serve in lettuce cups or on burger rolls with your choice of toppings and a lashing of Bang Bang Sauce!
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 422IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2mg