Thai Chicken Patties
This great Thai inspired chicken patties are fantastic on the BBQ. Serve them with a brioche roll or for a low carb alternative in a large lettuce leaf. Fresh and summery especially when paired with a great Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
- 500 grams Chicken Diced
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 1/2 Stick Lemon Grass Grind into pulp
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander
- 1 Green Chilli
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 tbsp Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind
- 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal Can substitute with Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and blend until combined.
- Form into small or larger sized patties
- Put a small amount of oil in a fry pan and fry on both sides until cooked through or cook on the BBQ
- Serve in lettuce cups or on burger rolls with your choice of toppings and a lashing of Bang Bang Sauce!
Calories: 412kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 28gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 135mgSodium: 343mgPotassium: 298mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 422IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!