So many great ways that ribs can be prepared and done well they are always a crowd favourite. Watch as Foodnutt prepares her Sticky BBQ Ribs in the Pressure Cooker. Recipe can also be adapted easily for a Slow Cooker or prepared in the oven. Add your own twist and play with the flavours to make this your own! We just loved these ribs.
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 Full American Pork Ribs Racks
For the Rub
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Smokey Paprika
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder or more to taste
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
For the Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Passata
- 2 1/2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Worcester Sauce
- 1 Tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Molasses
- Remove the membrane from the ribs. Combine the rub ingredients and coat your ribs. Place in fridge for 1 - 12 hours.
- Place the sauce ingredients into your pressure cooker or slow cooker. If using the oven use a saucepan and bring ingredients to the boil.
- Place the ribs standing into your pressure cooker or direct into the sauce in your slow cooker.
- Serve with additional sauce on the side.
- Option 1: If cooking in the oven place the ribs in a 180 degree pre-heated oven for 45 mins. Then baste one side of the ribs with sauce and place back into the oven for another 15 minutes. Turn baste the other side and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Option 2: Set pressure cooker to 70 PSI for 30 mins.
- Option 3: Slow cook for 2 1/2 - 3 Hours on high or 6-8 hours on Med. Meat should be almost falling off the bone.
Serve with additional sauce on the side.