If you are looking for a vegetarian meal or just for a sensational side dish you can’t go past this wonderful Roasted Cauliflower. It is a really filling and flavour filled dish. So easy and so tasty!
Indian Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Fenugreek
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 75 gms Melted Butter
- 1 Whole Cauliflower
- Yogurt, Chutney, Raisins and Nuts to Garnish
- Steam or boil a head of cauliflower for approximately 5-6 mins until just tender.
- Add the spices to the butter and baste the cauliflower in a roasting tin.
- Place in oven at 180 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour. Remove when tender through with caramelised top.
- 5 minutes before the end of the cook throw a few raisins and pistachio nuts into the tray to garnish.
- Serve on a bed of yogurt with garnished with the raisins and nuts.