Quick easy and super impressive these great soft white rolls will please even the fussiest of eaters. Great for a family burger night or school lunches.
Brioche Hamburger Rolls
These delicious and soft rolls are just so perfect for a family burger night.
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water (37 degrees)
- 1/2 Cup Warm Milk (37 degrees)
- 1 tbsp Instant Yeast
- 2 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 3.5 cups Bakers Flour
- 60 grams Softened butter
- Combine the Yeast, Sugar, Milk and Water in the bottom of your mixer and leave for 5 minutes to rise. It is ready when bubbling on top.
- Add the egg to the mixer with paddle attachment and gentle combine.
- Add the flour combine and then add the butter.
- Remove dough from the mixer onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Alternatively change your mixer to the dough hook and knead in the mixer for 10 minutes.
- After kneading on a floured surface divide your dough into 8 even pieces. You can use your scales for more accuracy if you like. Place in small balls on a lined baking tray and set aside to rise for 30 minutes. If you oven allows you can set to 30 degrees and rise in the oven.
- Add a tbsp of milk to an egg and whisk to form an egg wash.
- Set the oven to 200 degrees and baste the top of your rolls.
- Place in the oven until golden approximately 14-15 minutes.
Serving: 1rollCalories: 281kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 8gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 361mgPotassium: 87mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 241IUCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!